The Northern California Prostate Cancer Center (NCPCC) is the only center in the South Bay offering dedicated prostate cancer technologies in a dedicated prostate cancer treatment facility.
The Center was developed specifically to meet the needs of men diagnosed with prostate cancer. At NCPCC, patients have access to the broadest range of treatment modalities, state of the art technologies, and provider expertise available. Care is provided by a team of physicians, therapists and other expert staff who are focused on how best to care for men with prostate cancer.
- We recognize that each patient is unique; and we will assist you in selecting the best treatment for your specific situation. Urology Surgeons of Northern California physicians will be involved in every step of the way to assure your comfort level and support of your decision. By offering radiation therapy within the practice we’re able to monitor progress and share information in a more timely and informative manner.
- We offer a wide range of IMRT/IGRT treatment technologies. We are the only facility in the South Bay to offer the Calypso prostate tracking technology to improve the accuracy of radiotherapy delivery. We were recently featured on a NBC Bay Area news segment for our advanced cancer treatment technologies.
- Our physicians include experts who specialize in the treatment of prostate cancer. Our physicians have extensive experience instructing practitioners nationwide on prostate cancer treatment techniques, are active in prostate cancer research, and sit on nationwide expert panels on prostate cancer care.
- We have the most active permanent seed prostate brachytherapy program in Northern California, utilizing real-time intra-operative treatment planning to maximize treatment success rates and minimize side effects. For men with higher risk disease, brachytherapy may be included in your treatment plan to maximize likelihood of disease eradication.
- Through our physicians, we can offer our patients robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy, IMRT/IGRT, Calypso prostate tracking, RapidArc therapy, CyberKnife radiosurgery, intra-operatively planned prostate brachytherapy, and an active surveillance program.
Information & Forms
Prostate Cancer Treatments
Integrated Prostate Cancer Care